BHA entree dish

I was given what I believe to be an entree dish as a present from an elderly relative of my partner. She has passed away so I can’t ask her how she came about it. It is stamped “B.H.A.” “Made in England” on the bottom, and has 19 stamped into the lid. I’ve looked up the hallmark and it appears to be that of Barnett Henry Abrahams of Houndsditch, London, and now I’ve drawn a blank. Can anyone give me more information about it?
20090630 093.JPG

From your picture it certainly appears to be an entree dish. But what size is it?

As you don’t mention finding any hallmarks in addition to “BHA” and “Made in England” we have to assume that it is elevtroplated. Is that the base metal showing through in your picture or is it a trick of the light?

I agree that BHA is most likely B H Abrahams and this attribution would date the dish to around 1890 to 1910 or thereabouts.

Thank you! It’s roughly 12 x 10 inches and 2.5 inches high, without the detachable handle. It weights 5lb 1oz / 2.3 kg. I assume it is plated, but it has been languishing at the back of a cupboard for a long time so it is very tarnished. However, I don’t think the base metal is showing through. I was going to clean it up to see if it was still usable but then it occurred to me that the cost of the silver polish and effort to do could be more than the piece is worth. Is it worth doing?