Spoons and watch fob

Please can you identify my silver spoons they have lived in Ireland for a long time. What does my watch fob represent ? how do i go about cleaning ??? J M C S & J F & S S and on one says Vigta Silver on the back of fob is a lion a Z and an anchor on its side facing right.how do i upload images ? Kind Regards

Hi and thanks for joining us. When you post a message here, or reply to one, you will see, just below the composition text box, another box entitled “Add an Attachment”. Use the Browse button to select the picture or pictures you want to include and click “Add Attachment” to add the selected picture. Please ensure that you have trimmed your pictures to exclude any unnecessary bits and that you have resized your picture so that its maximum dimension (height or width) is 500 pixels.

I hope these pictures help with identifying my spoons and watch fob Thanks for your quick response Regards
3spoons.jpg
fob.jpg
hallmark.jpg

I cannot read the marks on your spoons very well, but together with your description of the marks I don’t think they are silver. They are probably some sort of nickel-silver alloy or electroplate. You do not show the marks on the watch fob, but once again from your description it may be silver with a Birmingham assay mark and probably dating from 1899 as you say that the anchor is on its side. To be sure I need to see a clear picture of the hallmark.