Please help!

Hello there!
Please help me! I have researched and researched and don’t know what to do next. I have these 3 items that came as a set (coffee pot, tea pot and creamer) and need to find out what the marks mean and what this set may be worth! All info is much welcomed and thank you all in advance for your time! :slight_smile:

There is a head, queens crown and a fancy S below EPNS then under the head, crown and S there is the number 45.
I keep trying to load pics and it says the pixels are too large…don’t know what to do!

EPNS stands for ElectroPlated Nickel Silver so your items are silver plate.

To resize your pictures check out this post in the Photographing Silver forum. However if you have a Windows based PC you already have a very useful picture editor which you can use to crop and resize your pictures. Click the Windows Start button; then All Programs; then Accessories; then Paint to start it.

When we can see a picture of the marks we may be able to identify the maker. However you should be aware that electroplated wares do not tend to have much commercial value.

925-1000.com/index.html
925-1000.com is the most extensive internet resource for research of Silver Marks, Hallmarks, Trademarks & Maker’s Marks found on Antique and Vintage silver