What is this & is it worth anything?

It belongs to my sister and she wants to know if it is worth anything. I want to know what it is. It is a vase like shape with a belled rim…The rim has 2 decorative pieces on each side each with a small hole for ? maybe to hang? The rim feels different than the rest and it is not just the thickness. It polishes differently too. The bottom of the ? is marked The Queen City Silver Co.-Cincinnati,O. Stands about 10" tall and is about 5" across the top…Is it possible that the top is sterling and the rest is plated? Did they mix materials like that? There is a link to more photos below.
Thank you and any help will be fantastic, Dot

file://localhost/C:/Users/Dot/Documents/Picasa%20HTML%20Exports/2012-02-01/index.html
:question: :question:
100_6403.JPG
100_6405.JPG
100_6404.JPG

I am new here and I do not see the rest of my post text. So I will post it here just in case.

It belongs to my sister and she wants to know if it is worth anything. I want to know what it is. It is a vase like shape with a belled rim…The rim has 2 decorative pieces on each side each with a small hole for ? maybe to hang? The rim feels different than the rest and it is not just the thickness. It polishes differently too. The bottom of the ? is marked The Queen City Silver Co.-Cincinnati,O. Stands about 10" tall and is about 5" across the top…Is it possible that the top is sterling and the rest is plated? Did they mix materials like that?

Hi there and thanks for joining us. Its called a “bride’s basket” with the handle missing. It a flower vase and all silver plated with little or no commercial value.

Regards,

Uncle Vic