18th CENTURY DUTCH FISH SLICE

Hello! We have what appears to be a Dutch fish slice from the 18th century. It was my husband’s grandmothers and has been in an attic for the past 50 years. The server has a wooden handle that is 5 1/2 inches long. The total length of the server is about 13 1/2 inches, and it is about 3 1/3 inches at its widest point accross. On the front there is a crowned v in a shield, which I believe is the Dutch tax mark.
The following marks are on the back of the handle:

1.) GHN in a rectangle. 2.) Lion Rampant in a shield 3.) crossed keys under a crown in a shield. 4.) Script P in a shield.

I’m a complete novice at this, but from what I’ve researched the maker is Gerardus Hendrikus Nieuwenhuyzen…Leiden, Holland, 1797. It looks like its in good condition to me for being over 200 years old, but again, I’m not a collector, so not sure. I’ll try attaching pictures. If anyone is able to confirm the information that I found out, and has any idea how much this might be worth I would SO appreciate it.
THANK YOU!!! :slight_smile:
(I can not add the pictures from my IPad, so I will try to post them from my computer in a few minutes)

Here are the pictures of the fish slice…
DSCF2395b.JPG
DSCF2401b.JPG
DSCF2394b.JPG