www.silver-collector.com
ask questions to antique silver experts
homeHome    FAQFAQ    SearchSearch   

Silver Collector is now Closed

Its been a good run but these days there are more active forums for silver collectors.
If you need help reading silver marks we recommend you visit 925-1000

Thanks to everyone who's contibuted over the years, especially our fantastic moderators.

Photo Added - Wallace Rose Point Kettle - Stand - Burner

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Home -> What's it worth? -> Photo Added - Wallace Rose Point Kettle - Stand - Burner

Mikie

Posted: 17/11/2014 
Post subject: Photo Added - Wallace Rose Point Kettle - Stand - Burner

Hello everyone. I have a Rose point pattern Coffee or Tea Kettle, not sure which they call it. It has a stand with a small burner that sits under the kettle. If I remember right it has 4 pins that hold it on the stand instead of feet. I have looked several times over the last few years ebay, replacements, etc. But have yet to find one listed for sale. Replacements has a listing that it was made but not even a photo. Any ideas on where to find a real world price? I have the whole set without the tray but without any idea on the value of the kettle I'm reluctant to offer it for sale.
Thought I had a photo on here but can't find it. If need be I can dig it out and take another. Thanks, Mike

Description:

Rose Point Ketle 2.jpg

Page 1 of 1 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to: