Can you help me learn more about these flatware sets?

I was given two sets of flatware today and I would like to learn more about them, whether they’re worth anything and a ballpark guess-timate of their value, etc. I don’t intend to sell them, they belonged to my grandparents and my great-grandparents, but I am curious about their value.

The first I am guessing is not worth a lot. The first set (light tan, larger case) was my grandmother’s and the interior of the storage box reads “Community. The Finest Silverplate” and all of the pieces are stamped with “Old Community Plate”.

The second set, in the smaller dark wood box, is the set I’m most interested in knowing more about. All I know about it is that according to my dad, my great-grandmother brought this set with her from Prussia when she came to the US around 1880 (however, from what I’m finding, it appears this is the Patrician pattern and wasn’t availble prior to 1914). The case indicates it is from Rogers (though this might not be the original case), but only two of the pieces bear that name (the large spoon and slotted spoon - see image 1). The rest of the set is marked with “Community” (the knives only) and “Community Plate” (forks and spoons), and the pattern seems to match between all of these pieces.

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me or direct me to in regard to these sets. Whether they’re worth a lot of money or worth very little, the sentinmental value for me is very high. I can only upload 3 images to this post, but I do have some more if anyone would like me to post them. I’m sorry they aren’t greatest, I’m not a great photographer and am only using a phone camera but I tried, lol.

Thanks again!
Hulda8.jpg
Hulda6.jpg
Helen1.jpg

It looks like the plain piece is the pattern Lufberry 1915, which was made by International-Rogers & Bros. It looks like yours has Wm. Rogers Mfg. Co. and IS, which stands for International Silver on the back. It does look like Patrician, 1914, but that pattern was made by Oneida-Community, not Rogers.
Your ornate pattern is “Signature”, 1950 by International-Old Company Plate.
Both the Lufberry and Signature say they are seldom collected. I also find it helps to know the prices by going on Ebay. Hope this helps a little.

After reading your description again, probably the plain set was all Patrician and maybe your g grandmother added the two serving pieces from Rogers to the set because they matched. The Patrician says it is collectible. Sorry about my error.