Don't know what these spoons are.

Hi
After my mother died, I found a set of 6 small “Coffee Bean” spoons. I think they’re silver but I’m not sure. I have tried to attach a picture but for some reason it won’t let me so I’ll describe it instead.

From what I can see, there is SLo in an oval. A lion and an anchor (in squares) which I think means its Birmingham, and an H (again in a square).

Can anyone enlighten me.

Thanks.
Anne

Difficult to answer completely without close up images.
However, purely from your description I would suggest that they are solid silver, dated 1932, with the sponsors mark as possibly S Ld, which is, I would suggest, is William Suckling Ltd.
I may be frowned upon for given opinion without your images, but just an idea.
Close up images would secure correct results.
Regards
John

You may very well be right John, but Suckling’s mark is not quite an oval and it is also possible that the “square” marks may be from the next cycle giving a date of 1957.

Anne, a picture really would help to nail it down and is reasonably easy to post - you just need to ensure that neither width nor height of you image exceeds 500 pixels, either by shrinking or cropping it. See here for a guide to adding pictures.

I have a picture, but I have been unable to post it. Despite it being under 500 x 500 px I keep getting the following message:

“Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.”

Regards.
Anne