How to contact site administrator

Hi

I’m trying to post pictures on the forum and it comes up telling me that my file attachment size has been used contact administrator.

Well how do i contact them with no contact link on the forum site?

Thanks

Does anyone know?

Do administrators actually come on this forum and look through it?

From time to time!! The forum is obviously a non-profit project and unfortunately, my real job eats up more and more of my time. So, I just check in periodically. Its not ideal but thats the way it is! I am currently trying to find someone who has time to moderate the whole forum a bit more carefully and just let me know when things need attention. In the meantime, I apologize for your frustration.

Regarding the admin email - I removed the admin email address from the site because I received so much spam, but you can email me at…

admin {{at}} silver-collector {{dot}} com

Obviously, drop the brackets and replace at and dot with @ and .

Now, regarding your particular problem - I believe that the problem was in fact at my end - sorry! To stop the board being flooded with images, there is a forum wide attachment quota which had been reached. I have increased the quota and I hope things should now work as expected. Please try to upload your image again and let me know if you continue to have problems.

Thanks for using the site and sorry that things don’t always work as well as they should!

Kind Regards

Jonathan

Hi

Many thanks for the reply