COFFEE POT W/COAT OF ARMS W/2 PEOPLE STANDING & A BIRD O

It’s a six sided boxish like thing, like a box that has been opened at the top, the top edge raised and separated and another side added to make a little roof…there’s a coat of arms/shield with a bird(wings extended) with two people, one standing on either side of the shield…the person standing on the LEFT (as you are looking at the thing) has THEIR right hand kindof extended & up, and the person standing on the RIGHT has THEIR right arm resting on the shield…which comes up to about where their elbows are…This mark is on the bottom of an old silver(plate or sterling…that’s the REAL question)coffee pot, right in the center of the bottom of the pot.

A friend of mine looked at this and said that maybe at one time there were “roman numerals” under the people & shield, but this is soooooooooooo old the “roman numerals” have been rubbed out over the years…HELP!!!

Thank you so much for ANY AND ALL HELP!!!
I couldn’t figure out how in the world to ad a picture of this thing…email me at: vicki.randon@aol.com if you would like me to send you a picture of this hallmark, I CAN just forward the pic from my email to yours…
(I’M SO 56 SECONDS AGO WHEN IT COMES TO THIS HIGH-TECH STUFF!!!)

Thanks for joining us silverbug. You may send the photo directly to me, royvictor@cox.net and I’ll take a look.

Regards,

Uncle Vic