could someone Help me Identify These items please.

Hi All could someone please help me and identify these items, not sure as i am no expert, these were given to me from my late gran.
Copy of DSC01961.JPG
Copy of DSC01960.JPG
Copy of DSC019571.jpg

Hi thee Lucke7 and thanks for joining us. All three are silver plated - EPNS means ‘Electro Plated Nickel Silver’ - and the first two are cake baskets used for serving cake or cookies. I’m not sure about the third one, perhaps a clearer photo might help.

Regards,

Uncle Vic

thankyou i have included more photos of the third item, do you know what dates are all these items from. i live in the uk
DSC01992.JPG
DSC01986.JPG
DSC01985.JPG

I’m sorry, but I can’t read the marks on the third item, they are too small in yhour photo. As a general rule, silver plated tableware does not carry a date mark such as is found on UK sterling silver. We can only date it by identifying the manufacturer and seeing the layout of the marks, and from that information deduce a date based on when the maker was in business and the marks it used at various times. Not an exact science by any means.

But as a starting point, silver electroplating came into common use in the late mid 1800s, say after about 1860. Try setting your camera on its best “macro” function to get as sharp a close-up of the marks as you can, and we will try to date the items as best we can.

Regards,

Uncle Vic