Help with markings - photos updated

I have searched the letters from the image above and can not find even one hint.
I did find that the symbols, or in my case letters may show the year of manufacture, the factory or maker’s mark or town, but I don’t see a silver mark.

This image on the handle, I am sure is some kind of family crest or mark of somesort.

my parents bought at an estate auction many years ago. Are there any hints here as to where they were made? And the content. I am pretty sure they are silver plate just because of the sheer weight of them. Sterling flatware that I have handled before are much lighter to handle.

Any information I can get would be appreciated.

Thank you
Paula

Can’t help without an image of the marks…

OOps, I deleted it accidently,
Hopefully the images are back.

Now they are back.

Thank you

Please and thank you in advance.

Yes, electroplate. A1 is commonly used on electroplate as an indicator of plating thickness/quality. H Way of Windsor may be the manufacturer’s name and location, but I have not come across them before.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you very much for the information.

Just having these around the family for 50 years has given me some interest.
I am now a tiny bit more educated on what to look for in sterling.

Now, I would love to have a set of sterling to use every day, as does a friend of mine. She uses a set of sterling on an every day basis and it rarely seems to tarnish and she likes the ‘feel’ and ‘taste’ of sterling better than stainless steel.

INTERESTING!
Thanks for your welcoming attitude and valuable information.

Paula