I need help with a pattern name

I have a Wallace and sons (original stag in initials) 8 piece tea set/holloware. It is sterling and i have included the url for photos. I can’t find the pattern name anywhere so I can get an appraisal or idea of value. I am new to my area and know only a few people so I would like to have as much research done as possible. If anyone knows this pattern name and/or how to identify it I would appreciate it.

Thank you