Identify maker of tea service RAND, Is this John Rand London

I searched for hours and cannot find who this maker is on my Antique Tea Set. I cannot tell if it is sterling either. I found some items that were made by John Rand London silversmith in the 1700’s and sold through Christie’s and his name is mentioned at V&A Museum, however that is all I could find. Please help me identify this beautiful tea service.
IMG_4107.JPG
IMG_4706.JPG

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Although I do not recognise the name Rand I can tell you that, unfortunately, your tea service is not an English antique. The letters under the Rand insignia are EPC which stand for ElectroPlate on Copper so it is not even sterling. I expect that its manufacturing date will prove to be 20th century.

Thank you so kindly for the info on my tea service. Would you mind giving me you opinion as to what kind of value it may have, or what I should expect to sell it for? We paid $2400 for it 10 years ago.
Thank you.

We tend to recommend checking the Completed Auctions section of eBay. This gives an idea of what people are prepared to pay. I had a quick look using the search string “tea (set,service) (5,6,six,five,coffee) tray” (without the quotes), selecting Silverplate and US Only as options. I found several similar to yours, but with a hot water pot rather than a kettle. My feeling is that a set with kettle is probably worth a bit more than one without.

You have been very helpful, thank you for your quick replies. I’m glad I found your website. You can add this maker to your info and if you ever find out who RAND is please let me know, I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find a thing.

Would you mind giving me you opinion as to what kind of value it may have, or what I should expect to sell it for? We paid $2400 for it 10 years ago.
Thank you.