What is this utensil please?

Here is the picture, but I am baffled at what it could be and what it is used for.

i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo28 … CT3625.jpg


It’s called a pusher. It is used in conjunction with a spoon by small children to manoeuvre food onto the spoon and frequently found with matching spoon in christening sets. I can never help thinking that it could not have been that easy for small hands to use - probably why you only very rarely see them these days.