Yet another request for help ! American marks?

Letters on the ladle are EWS - can’t source the marks on the back. Think it is American and not British…

The letters in the oval mark appear to be EP (electroplate), supported by the letter A which is often used as indicator of plating quality. I think it is more likely to be British rather than American.


Ah! I had read that as BP, hence I couldn’t figure out what it was - thank you !

It could be BP but that would also indicate electroplate; BP is Britannia Plate (electroplated Britannia metal where Britannia metal is a base metal pewter-like alloy).