Help identifying hallmarks on antique silver candelabrum from 1898 (Old Prussia)

I have an antique silver candelabrum that I believe is from 1898 and possibly of Old Prussia origin. It has five arms and is decorated with floral motifs. The candelabrum is marked with several hallmarks, but I am unable to identify them. I have attached photos of the hallmarks below.

I would be grateful if anyone could help me identify the hallmarks and provide more information about the candelabrum, such as its maker, date of manufacture, and value.

1 Like

Hi,

The first three marks to the left are standard German marks (crescent, crown, 800) used after 1886/8 up to now meaning that this is 800/1000 silver. The fourth mark is the maker’s but it is not clear so no help there.
As to the date of manufacturing it is most probably between 1886/8 and 1898.

Kind regards,

G.

1 Like

Dear G.,

Thank you so much for your time and expertise in identifying the marks on my silver piece. I really appreciate you taking a look at it and providing me with such helpful information.

I’ve been able to clean the piece up a bit better and have taken some additional photos, which I’ve attached to this email. I would be incredibly grateful if you could take a look at the new photos and see if you can identify the maker’s mark. I’m particularly interested in learning more about the history of the piece and the silversmith who created it.

Thank you again for your assistance. I am truly grateful for your knowledge and expertise.

Sincerely,
Henrique

1 Like