2 napkin rings - need help identifying

I inherited some silver pieces from my mother (which she inherited from my grandmother) & I am trying to identify the ones I don’t know anything about.

I have 2 napkin rings that have no markings on them (that I can find).

The second one is 1 3/4" in diameter and 1 1/2" tall. There is a space on the front for it to be engraved (does not have any engraving) and little dashes around the piece. The top and bottom edges have small vertical ridges (I’m sure it’s called something but I do not know the term). The first picture is of this one.

The first one is approximately 2 7/8" in diameter and 1 3/8" tall. Image of what appears to be a small fan on front in center and flowers and leaves (I think they are leaves) around the piece. The last 2 pictures are of this one.

Thank you in advance for any information.
IMG_0825.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG

From your pictures the napkin rings seem to be tarnishing like silver or electroplate so they are probably not made of a base metal. However, as they are not marked, we have to assume that they are electroplate. I am not sure whether the brownish tinge in your pictures is a reflection or a base metal beginning to show through the plating.

I thought the dark color was tarnishing - but I really know nothing about silver so I could be wrong.