any ideas

hello everyone …

i need a little help please?

i have no idea what these marks mean on the bottom of a tea pot which come into my possesion. I suspect it’s plate but could anyone please confrim for me?

many thanks in advance!

Yes, it is plate. The letters are EP - electroplate. It’s a generic mark so it will be impossible to work out the manufacturer.

Many thanks for your response … mystery solved … the mother in law won’t be happy! :O)