Arabic (?) silver object

I have inherited a silver object (I do not know what else to call it) and am hoping someone might help me with finding out what it is.

The object consists of an ovoid container with a height of 9,5 cm (3,7 inches) and a diameter of 7,5 cm (3 inches). It came with a small circular tray with a diameter of 8,5 cm (3,3 inches).

The container opens up and is gilded on the inside.

Hallmarks: On the inside of the bottom part of the container there is a stamped mark with 900 and below this the letters AG.

On the inside of the small tray there is a stamp with “A900” (the A might be H or N)

In the center of the tray there is a coin with Arabic signs. The coin measures xx cm (yy inches) and can be seen on both sides of the tray. There appears to be a year in Arabic numerals which I have interpreted to be 1293. This I imagine is according to the Muslim calendar which corresponds to the year 1878 in our calendar.

Hoping someone can help me

ASilver
coin.jpg
openegg.jpg
container.jpg

I don’t know what it is but it IS silver - 900 is a slightly lower grade than British Sterling and seems to be quite common with eastern silver. My wife has a Turkish bracelet marked 900. That’s 9 parts silver to 1 part base metal. I.e. 90% pure silver, but I expect you knew that much anyway.

hi i am hooman from IRAN this is turkish and the coin is too and about 90 years ago.