Big Dutch Soup Ladle

Good day, friends. I have this nice big Dutch soup ladle with a pronounced sweeping bend to its stem. I’m having trouble recognising some of the hallmarks.
Regards,

Jan

I have the Dutch lion facing right, with the number 2 below it, indicating the silver purity of .833. It is stamped in the bowl, dead centre.The other marks, of which there are three, appear on the underside of the stem, near the stem end. The date letter C seems to indicate 1837. However, I cannot identify the maker’s mark ending with “…R”, and don’t recognise what is supposed to be the Minerva head facing left with a letter behind. Just too much polishing had been done! Friends, can you offer some assistance, please?
Regards
Jan.
DutchLadle

Good day, friends. Not having received any replies to my questions, I understood that it is not just me who is at a loss with this over-polished ladle, and I’m positive my post is not being ignored. Answers are just not all easily forthcoming. Well, I found out that my Minerva head in the picture is upside down. It looks much better in the new picture, looking left, and one can see parts of the letter at the back of the helmet, to the right. I cannot yet make out the letter which, when identified, can lead me to the assay office it refers to. I see there are 17 offices: Amsterdam, The Hague, Groningen, Zwolle, Brenda, Middelburg, Maastricht, Alkmaar, Utrecht, Rotterdam, Leeuwarden, Arnhem, Den Bosch, Schoonhoven, Roermond, Roosendaal, and Joure. I’m still struggling to find a list of the actual letters with their corresponding offices… Please, can anyone help?
Regards
Jan.