Curzon Street Silver Company?

Hello All,

I have 6 figural EPNS Goblet/wine cups, with gilt inner bowls, but the only mark I can find is the name ‘Curzon Street Silver Company’. I found a little about the founder and son of this company, but would like to know where I might go to find some more information about why they marked the cups in this manner. I have not been able to find any other marks at the moment, but they are quite tarnished.

Is it usual for dealers to mark their products like this?

Thank you in advance for any help you are able to give.[size=18][/size][size=12][/size]

Following some further investigation, the Curzon Street Silverware Company was started by Alfred Marks and was later run by his son Anthony Marks. The company ceased trading in the 90’s. It then appears that a new company called Marks Antiques was started and their main product was antique silverware. If anyone can elaborate further as to the markings on my goblets/wine cups I would really appreciate it.
I have a feeling that Anthony Marks may well still be a name of some renown in antique silver circles, but can find no means of contacting him or any company associated with him. If anyone has any thoughts on this I would be grateful for any advice.[size=18][/size]