Please visit our other websites: Ganoksin Jewelry Making Resource | Orchid Jewelry Making Forums | International Gem Society | IGS Gemstone and Gemology Forums

Silver Collector Forums

George Butler Cutlery

Hi!

My parents have an original George Butler set of silver-plated cutlery. According to the records from the shop they purchased it with, it is the ‘Chiltern’ pattern. They have lost one of the large forks and I was looking to replace it for them for Christmas, however the pattern does not seem to exist for sale ANYWHERE. I am starting to think the shop labelled it wrong in the first place as it was a collectors set and I can’t find it anywhere. Can anyone help with identifying it? Is there a record book somewhere?

Help would be appreciated

Victoria

I am also searching for some George Butler Chiltern cutlery to add to the canteen I purchased in a sale at Camp Hopson in Newbury in 1997.

For sale.
Wooden presentation box of George Butler of Sheffield cutlery. 44 piece set. In CAVENDISH. Would like offers in the region of £60.

Hi there,

Would you mind posting pictures of the patterns?

Ben

George Butler is now part of Arthur Price. Try calling them. They are based in Lichfield, Staffordshire.

SOLD