Hallmark identification help please.

Hello!

If it is not too much trouble I was wondering if someone could assist me in identifying these marks here. They are located on a silver bracelet which belongs to my father, who has a great interest in silver but has been unable to identify these markings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If more pictures are required I can provide them.

Thank you very much for your time.
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

I think I have seen that mark on Egyptian silver.

Paul.

Thank you ever so much for this information, I have used it to help find a little more out about these marks;

I have discovered that the first mark means 800 silver. You must rotate it 90degrees counter-clockwise for it to make sense.

The second mark, looking like some sort of knot perhaps, I can not identify, I have found ONE image online of a stamp which looks similar but not identical, which apparently was used around 1800 but there seems to be no more information.

The third mark, looking like a cat, is confusing to me, the cat was the official hallmark of egyptian silver from 1916-1946, however, the official hallmark cat is standing facing the left, looking left and with tail proud in the air. As you can see in my photographs this is not the case at all with the mark we have.

We are ever so grateful for the help so far but again have come to a stumbling block in discovering just what these marks are. Any further help would be wonderful.

Thank you very much.
-Ben

Second mark is an ottoman tungra

Thank you ever so much for this information, I have used it to help find a little more out about these marks;