Help Identifying Tiffany & Co. Pattern?

Hi there everyone,

Ages ago I posted looking for an estimate on a Tiffany & Co. dish I have and I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me identify the pattern. I have yet to find anything matching the pattern number or the design online. I have been told it may be the Lilly of the Valley pattern but have not found any information to support this. The mark reads “TIFFANY & CO. 15411D MAKERS 8954 STERLING SILVER 925-1000 C” There is also a small handwritten inscription that I believe says “lpn 3/45”. It measures in at 5 1/4 inches in diameter and 3/4 of an inch high. Previously Uncle Vic suggested that it dates from as early as 1902. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Original Estimate Post:
[url]http://www.silver-collector.com/topic432.html[/url]

Thank you so much!
Lauren
IMG_1688.jpg
IMG_1680.jpg
IMG_1683.jpg

Welcome back, Lauren! I have a better book now…that mark was in use from 1902 until 1907. The number to the left of the word “Makers” is the order number and the number to the right of it is the pattern number. I was unable to find that pattern number on www.replacements.com

You should contact Tiffany and they may be able to match a pattern name to the number.

Regards,

Uncle Vic

Thanks Uncle Vic!

I have also spent a lot of time on Replacements.com searching for the same pattern number, and I think I have browsed through just about every Tiffany pattern they have! But I got the same results as you. I will try getting in touch with Tiffany & Co. as you suggested. I’ll be sure to update if I find any more information.

Thanks again!
Lauren

That is simply outragous. Perhaps some of our readers can help with your pattern?

Regards,

Uncle Vic

Hi, I knew being a gardener would help in the silver department sometime!! The flowers are lily of the valley. Thats all I can help with though!! Very pretty dish!

Hi Anita,

Thanks very much! It certainly does appear to be Lily of the Valley, now if only I could find another Tiffany & Co. piece with the same design. Once again, thanks.

Hi, this may interest you
christies.com/LotFinder/lot_ … ID=5289718

Sorry, i dont know how to shorten links.