Help needed identifying maker & age

New to this site - I am trying to clear up an estate and have a couple of pieces that I’d like to identify the maker and age of before moving them along to new homes.

Could someone point me in the right direction to identify and date this lovely little jug/creamer? I was able to use a Goddard Silver Care Cloth to clean the piece enough to expose the maker’s mark and when I enlarged the photo discovered there is a 7571 etched above the shield & turret or shield and crown.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

This is a French electroplate mark. The manufacturer is Orfèvrerie Ercuis.

Phil

Thanks Phil!

Appreciate the assist - would it be safe to say that this piece would likely be from a hotel service collection circa 1950 -1960? Spent some time searching Orfèvrerie Ercuis but didn’t see anything similar - am I off base in thinking the collection is “Lutetia”? Want to make sure I have done my due diligence before I move this to the resolved pile for the estate.

Yes, your jug has the Lutetia mark. But, judging from the advertisement I assume that the Lutetia collection is from the “arty” side of the company and that the hotel collection has the centaur mark.