Help to ID airline silver coin/token

Greetings all! I came across some of these 18 gram (.57 troy oz) sterling airplane tail fins (stabilizers) that look to be an anniversary, or commemorative type coin for Trans International Airlines. I have searched up and down various silver hallmarks, and can’t seem to find this one anywhere. I can’t even find a similar piece, leading me to believe there aren’t that many of them. It’s possible I’m not using great search words, but I have reviewed hundreds of silver hallmarks. Usually don’t have this much trouble I.D.'ing such items. Hallmark photo attached as well as images of the piece. First looks like a right facing symbol of a bird, not an actual bird. Looks more like a dagger with a large right facing handle. Second is the number 78. Third is the letter P. The word STERLING appears before these marks. Just trying to figure out who made these so I can research how many were made, when, etc.

hello, It appears to be a Tail Fin ‘silver art bar’ (similar to an ingot). Those are mint marks and found a reference for the Franklin Mint and shows those same marks so that is probably correct but you may want to verify. here is a link (if it works!) Franklin Air Zeeland Airlines Tail Art Silver Bar Tailfin

Hi flora11

Thank you for joining us and identifying the Franklin Mint mark. Franklin Mint are known for limited edition sets so I guess this and the Air New Zealand piece in your link were part of a larger set of commemorative airline tail fins.

Phil