Help to identiy this 3 piece sugar and creamer

I have been trying to identify this three pc. sugar and creamer. Can you help or give me a suggestion where to look? I got the set at an estate sale. They are 4" high, not including the lid to the sugar bowl. The sugar bowl is 6 1/2 wide (handle to handle) and the creamer is 6 " wide. There is an initial engraved on each, but I’m not sure what it is.
Ebay 1959.jpg
Ebay 1954.jpg

Hi Jane and Jack,
Apologies for not getting back to you before this but I have been a little ill/away from the shop recently.
Your sugar and cream do not look English to me. The marks are certainly not sterling silver marks, and I have never seen them before on silver plate. The style suggests to me Italian plate, but I could be wrong. I will do some digging at home and let you know if I find anything.

Best regards
Daniel

That’s a silverplate mark used by R. Wallace & Sons, Wallingford, Connecticut, USA.

Thanks Snuffer, American plate marks always confuse me!

Thanks for the help. Any idea of the date. Jane

You are not alone Daniel. Us Americans have a lot of difficulty deciphering silverplate marks too.

Jane, all I know is that mark was used during the first half of the 20th century. Can’t be any more specific.

Snuffer.