Hi! I will like to know what is this for??

I have several items which were inherited from our grandparents and with the years I have learned a lot form them, but I really don’t know what’s the name of this piece, I have looked all over and I have not seen one like this or what it is used for. Please help me get out of this ignorance!!!
Maria L :confused:[/img]

Looks like a spirit burning warmer for something…whisky??

Thanks, it is posible… lets see what other ideas come around. :slight_smile:

Hi Maria,
Sorry its taken me a while to get back to you on this, but I’ve been rather busy at work.

I think the item is part of a travelling shaving set, used to heat up water to wash your shaving brush in. Can you post a few more images of it? perhaps one of it in pieces, and one of the mark if possible?