Identification of Burma silver spoon

Hello, i have a spoon which is marked as Burma silver. Is there any information and do you know if it is .925 or what the content of silver is with this spoon. See attached picture. Thanks so much

I am sorry to tell you that the silver content of your spoon is zero. “Burma Silver” is a name given by the manufacturers, Needham, Veall & Tyzack of Sheffield, to a proprietary white metal alloy similar to pewter or nickel silver. “Eye Witness” is another of their trade marks; indeed one of their factories in Sheffield was the Eye Witness Works in Milton Street.

You can read a little about them and see other examples of their various marks here.

Phil

Thank you so much for your reply.
I have another item that i don’t know what it is or where it comes from. I would really appreciate any information and history on this item, I think it is a pickle fork. Thanks Bev

Yes, it’s a pickle fork and it’s electroplated (EP sideways in an oval). It was made by Richard Richardson of Sheffield. Their mark is on the same site which I indicated above at this link.

Phil