Need Help Identifying Hallmarks on a Large Silver Ladle

Hi Folks, I am new here. During some google searches trying to identify some hallmarks, I came across your site.
Hope I can figure out how to attach a photo or 2.
I am wondering who the maker is, and if it is Sterling, coin, plate? It past the 22k gold acid scratch test, but I dont really rely on that. Hate to put acid directly on a nice piece.
It is a Large Silver ladle. It has 4 boxes or squares. 2 boxes have 1 flower in each. The other two boxes have what appears to be script I cant read. Also the same in each. Possibly WH.
Any help in identifying the maker, approx age, and content of Silver is greatly appreciated. Best regards, Jerry
No luck attemping to attach a photo. Sorry for the trouble.

To attach a picture you must crop or shrink it so that its maximum dimension (width or height) is 500 pixels or less. Then use the “Add an Attachment” interface to find the picture on your computer and “Add Attachment”.

Think I may be able to show a photo of hallmarks. Lets try.
STERLING STRAINER SPOON & MEAT FORK POTTER MELLEN, WALLACE 66.5 016.JPG

1 More, before cleaning. Original post describes what the 4 boxes seem to be. Any clues as to Maker, Silver content, and age? Thank you much for any assistance.
Best regards, Jerry
LARGE SIVER LADLE HALLMARKS VINTAGE 002.JPG

This appears to be a ‘close plate’ piece. Can you see any kind of seam or join along the edges?