Need help identifying Hallmarks on silver bowl please

Hello. I bought this silver sugar bowl at an antique shop in Idaho 30yrs ago and have not been able to identify the Hallmarks on the bottom-except for the middle mark, which I believe is the year 1854. On the bottom it says’ MADE IN SHEFFIELD ENGLAND ’ underneath the 3 Hallmarks. Scratched on the bottom is ’ #282 ’ and a capitol ‘A’ with a small ‘ac’ (the ‘ac’ are underlined) and then what looks to be ‘pr’. You can clearly see the copper coming through in areas. I also have a picture of the design on the front, which I hope will help. I would greatly appreciate any help since I have spent a lot of time looking online- to no avail. thanks.
Britt's Pics 050.jpg
Britt's Pics 049.jpg
Britt's Pics 048.jpg

As you have noticed copper showing you will be aware that this is electroplated rather than solid silver. Only solid silver has hallmarks so the Old English T is not a date code; it is part of the manufacturer’s trade mark, which reads LTCo. I cannot identify this company, but from the style of the bowl I would suggest it dates from the mid-20th century.