We have this silver service, but I think it is too fancy for our apartment. Interested if anyone has seen something comparable that might lead to a fair price. Our Grandma purchased this in the 1940’s used. The piece is silver plated nickel and very very unique.
• silver plated Nickel
• lazy susan design (rotates)
• base can be filled with ice (cold) or boiling water (hot)
• base has a drain for emptying the water
• four (4) serving dishes have lids with removable handles for an optional eight serving dishes
• four (4) pepper shakers and four (4) salt bowls (blue salt bowls protect salt coming into contact with silver)
• large soup tureen