silver claret jug with maker's mark under the lid

I am new, I have a claret jug with a mark under the lid, after many tries, I have been able to up load the pictures. This mark looks like a woman’s top with 3/4 length sleeves and a triangle meeting the bottom of the woman’s top at the middle making it look like a woman’s top and dress. If you have any thoughts on this item or on the mark that, again, is under the lid. I know that it, at least, is silver plated but don’t know if any part of it is sterling. The bottom ring has a screw thru the bottom of the handle, I have removed the screw and the ring has a hing where the bottom ring comes completely off. The ends of the ring are either plated as the look silver or the ring is sterling. I purchased this at a flee market.
thanks in advance
gary
Picture 7015.jpg
Picture 6964.jpg
Picture 7018.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

You may be trying to reduce your picture to an incorrect limit. The size requirement here is a maximum dimension of 500 pixels in either height or width. If you are unable to do this on your own computer this topic gives you an online method. Of course it’s always good to reduce file size too as it makes upload faster for you and download faster for us.

Phil

thanks Phil, I was able to reduce them to be able to add them to the post.
gary