Please visit our other websites: Ganoksin Jewelry Making Resource | Orchid Jewelry Making Forums | International Gem Society | IGS Gemstone and Gemology Forums

Silver Collector Forums

Teaspoon markings

Please could you identify theses markings? Also what does the BP stand for? Thanks
teaspoon 11.jpg

I don’t know who K&D are, but they are probably a London company (going by the “L”). BP is Britannia Plate - often used for electroplated Britannia metal (EPBM).