You have a very interesting collection of makers there. They all seem to be London hallmarks from the middle of the 18th century, so “1750s” would be a good description.
Taking them one at a time:
- I? with the swan above it is Jeremiah King, this mark registered 1736
- ?A could be CA or SA; if CA it could be Charles Archer (registered 1726) or if SA then it is probably Stephen Adams whose first mark was registered in 1760.
- TW is probably Thomas Wallis, mark first registered 1758.
- The next one looks like SA again (note that there is no consistency in the orientation of the maker’s initials), although it may be something completely different.
- W? could be WE or WF (or something else); if WF then William Fearn (registered 1769) is a possibility.
- TW - another by probably Thomas Wallis.
Because of the poor condition of the marks the only one I am sure about is Jeremiah King.
The crest is a boar’s head, not a wolf’s head.