Unknown Barbour Silver Co. Silver Plate Tea Service

Having no luck identifying this Barbour silver plate tea service. The Hallmark is Barbour. The number on the tea pot, creamer, and sugar is 3150. The number on the tea caddy is 3238. Barbour was made in Meriden and/or Hartford Connecticut. I believe these pieces were made between 1892-1931. I’ve contacted museums, historical societies, museum stacks, library stacks, special interest social media groups, researching additionally online for company product line or trade manuals, advertising, etc. Absolutely nothing turns up. Yet the pieces are attractive. You’d think others would have been preserved-or are these one of a kind? Prototypes. I’ve heard nothing back from silver appraisers and message boards including 925-1.000. I’ve even contacted Antiques Roadshow!

The description from the auction I purchased them from said, “embossed Dutch scene silver plate tea service.” Hallmark pictures are included.

I’m not interested in determining value. I just want to authenticate with other pictures and descriptions found elsewhere. Anything or anyone you know would be a blessing. Let’s start a conversation. Thank you!