Value of a Small Silver Tiffany & Co Dish?

Hi Everyone!
I was wondering if you could give me a hand in what this may be worth, it was given to me as a gift a few years ago and I have always been curious about it. I have been told that it is a “Lily of the Valley” pattern but I have not been able to confirm this. The mark reads “TIFFANY & CO 15411D MAKERS 3954 STERLING SILVER 925-1000 C” There is also a small handwritten inscription that I believe says “lpn 3/45”. I may be wrong about the first letter! It measures in at 5 1/4 inches wide and 3/4 of an inch high. Aside from worth does anyone know specifically what this is suppose to be? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!
-Lauren
IMG_1683.jpg
IMG_1680.jpg
IMG_1688.jpg

Hi there Lauren, thanks for joining us here. Your Tiffany dish is probably a “nut dish” and the border is hand chased, meaning solid cast sterling was soldered to the dish. Nice work. Tiffany silver is all over the place on value these days, and my estimate is it’s worth in the $150-300 range. That is a very high estimate for a small sterling nut dish, but yours is very old as the “925-1000” mark is old. And it’s Tiffany.

Regards,

Uncle Vic

Hi Uncle Vic!
Thanks for your reply! Do you have any idea just hold old it is?

• Lauren

Lauren - Tiffany has used that particular mark since 1902.

Regards,

Uncle Vic

To be more precise, it was made between 1902 and 1938 when Tiffany began using a mark that did not contain the “925-1000”.

Regards,

Uncle Vic