Victory Pin

Hi All

Was wondering about the origin of this pin. I’m assuming that its American but I’ve been wrong before.

Thanks
John
Image2.jpg

Any marks on the back?

On the back its marked Sterling and Pat. Pend. That is all.

John

I also have one of these and have no idea of what it is. Uncle Vic, Can you possibly tell us something?

I also have one of these and have no idea of what it is. Uncle Vic, Can you possibly tell us something?

Sorry guys, but off the top of my head I don’t have any info, other than it’s pretty obviously American. I’ll do some checking.

Uncle Vic

Thank you. I have tried to do some research but keep hitting dead ends. I absolutely love this site. Uncle Vic, who ever you are , your great. thanks again.

I googled up “sterling silver victory pin” and go a lot of hits - this pin is a WW2 American pin. There are a number of different designs and I doubt we can identify the maker of this one. I see prices for the 1940s ones ranging from about $10 to $50.

Regards,

Uncle Vic

Uncle Vic. Thank you very much. I had no idea of what era it came from. Your pretty amazing. Glad to have some one like you around. I have a what I believe to be is a silver on copper gravy boat that I need the hall marks checked. This seems to be some thing you are very good at. As soon as I find it, I will take some pictures and submit them. Thanks you very much again. Your GREAT!!