What is my silverplate dish worth?

Hi
I am looking to sell my silver plated dish. From what I can tell it is a Fenton Brothers Sheffield electroplate with the 9315. (FBRS LTD S EP 9315)
I think it was made between 1896 -1910. But I am really unsure of any of this. Would any one be able to give me a rough idea of what price I should list this for? Or confirm that I have interpreted the markings correctly? I can’t seem to find much information about the Fenton Brothers online, so not sure if it will be worth anything.
It isn’t all polished up yet, but looks pretty good when it is :slight_smile: Hoping I will get a good price.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks
IMG_7118.JPG
IMG_7105.JPG
IMG_7111.JPG

Fenton Brothers looks correct to me. Your problem is that electroplate really only has utility, or perhaps decorative, value. If you are planning on putting it on an internet auction site I can only suggest that you set a nominal starting value and let the market decide the true value. You should ensure that any pictures you use don’t suggest any sort of coppery colour coming through - unless it is, of course.

Thanks so much for your help. Am I right that the letters after the S are EP for electroplate? Shame it being so old but not really worth anything! Thanks!

Yes the letters are EP.