Please visit our other websites: Ganoksin Jewelry Making Resource | Orchid Jewelry Making Forums | International Gem Society | IGS Gemstone and Gemology Forums

Silver Collector Forums

What is the name and what does it do?

Can anybody tell me what the name of this 2-pc set is and what it does? thx

Hey, I saw this before the weekend but couldn’t think of what it was. I was hoping someone else would reply, but I see no luck. I know my dad knows what this is because I remember seeing one at my great grandparents, but he is on deployment right now. I’m going to keep trying to research it because it’s killing me. I’ll let you know what he says unless someone else gets back to you.

My suggestion would be crumb trays, for scraping tablecloths between meal courses.