Please visit our other websites: Ganoksin Jewelry Making Resource | Orchid Jewelry Making Forums | International Gem Society | IGS Gemstone and Gemology Forums

Silver Collector Forums

What is this?


I think I know what it generally is. It is some kind of liquid container that has an internal pump. Push the top plunger down and the inside sleeve pushed down and forces water out of the top spout.

It originated in New England…thought to be from the late 1880s.

However, nobody can tell me what it is called oficially or where it would have been used. Youe help is appreciated!